Saturday, June 28, 2008

Girls night out


Last night was quite entertaining. Ashley and I decided to head up to Duckhorn to meet up with her roommate Jenny for dinner. It turns out that we were in for a treat...it was the BHS class of '88's 20 year reunion!!! Great night for people watching- we had a blast. Karli came and met up with us which was wonderful because I haven't gotten to see her much lately. We are long overdue for a Gatti's date...maybe that will happen this week. (Travis HATES Mr. Gatti's...apparently that's the only place they went for breakfast, lunch and dinner when he played soccer in high school, so he's been scarred for life! :( it is my absolute favorite!!!!! so Karli and I go whenever we get a chance.) Anyway, I ended up staying at Ashley's house for a slumber party with her and Ellie (her schnauzer). Good times!


We did finally hear from the boys...sounds like they were having a good time. Today is their fishing day. I think they're taking 3 boats full of boys out, so I hope they catch something exciting! Maybe I will have pictures to post later in the week!! (I'm counting on you BJ)

3 comments:

Kim said...

yay for your blog!! i love it!

The Armstrong Family said...

What a fun night. Who knew Temple could be so exciting?

Ashley said...

Thanks for such a fun weekend! I'm thinking maybe the guys should go out of town more often!:) My roomie always seems to spice things up a bit. Haha gotta love her...and her sign!