Last Saturday, Kristin and Dave invited us down to Austin for a tailgate party!! I had no idea what to expect, but definitely didn't expect the MADNESS that I experienced when we got there. There were over 500 people there (they ran out of wristbands, so I got big black X's on my hands). It was a blast, and some of our other good friends, Brad and Dee, were there also. Thank you, thank you to the Anthony's for taking care of Colby, and to Dave and Kristin for inviting us to the party!!

Pre-Party....getting Colby dressed in his longhorn gear before we dropped him off at the Anthony's

Trav with some great college friends

Pre-Party....getting Colby dressed in his longhorn gear before we dropped him off at the Anthony's

Trav with some great college friends
I love this guy...even though he is a longhorn...
Dee and Brad
We love David and Kristin!! Great friends and we always have a great time with them.



No comments:
Post a Comment