Last weekend was dedicated to football!!
On Friday night we watched the Temple Wildcats beat the Belton Tigers...

Colby's favorite part was playing on the field AFTER the game.

We're so glad Mimsy and Pops have season tickets. We love watching our Wildcats play!!

On Saturday, Travis and I got to go to the UT game in Austin!! Doug's sweet girlfriend, Elyse, called us on Thursday to see if we wanted tickets. She overnighted them to us, and I'm so glad she did- it was a great last minute date for the two of us. The longhorns didn't pull out a win, but we still had a blast. (The best part was that our seats were in the SHADE after the 1st quarter....I couldn't have asked for more)

We were a hot mess after walking a few miles to get to the stadium, but it was worth it. :)
Thanks Elyse!!
2 comments:
So glad we were able to keep Colby so you could go to the UT game!!
Y'all are the BEST! Thanks so much!! :)
Post a Comment