Tomorrow marks 20 weeks for our teeny tiny Anthony baby. Everyone said that 20 weeks was when I would really start showing and sure enough, this has definitely been the week for the tummy! Our babycenter email said that the baby is about the length of a banana! (and that's not even including the legs) I have been feeling flutters for a week or so which has been really fun.
Last week after my doctors appointment, I finally told my students about the baby. They are THRILLED! I could not have imagined that they would be this excited about it. They ask me about the baby constantly, they tell the baby goodbye before they go home in the afternoons, and today, a few of them were even trying to listen to my tummy to see if they could hear the baby. :) (I know that would really bother some people, but I guess I'm just used to them being all over me all of the time anyway, and I think it's sweet!)
Tomorrow afternoon is our big ultrasound appointment where we will hopefully find out blue or pink. I have been SO anxious and excited for this day for so long, and now I am worried that this little one is going to play games and not cooperate with us! I probably will not sleep much tonight, but I don't even care. I can't wait!

2 comments:
You are such a beautiful Mom! I can't believe you are feeling flutters. How amazing. Your students sound like good training for a baby. Can't wait to hear boy or girl tomorrow. I'll pray that you get some sleep!
Please let us know as soon as you find out Boy or Girl Today! The sonogram today will be so much fun.
Post a Comment