Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!!

WOW! Another year has gone by, and Travis and I agree that 2009 was an amazing year for us!! I mean...we had a BABY for cryin out loud! haha...I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us...it just keeps getting better and better.
We rang in the new year with some GREAT friends at the Schneider's newly renovated home. It was so fun! Here are a few party pictures to prove it.
Holly, Ashley, me and Hope....baby Rhett is due ANY DAY NOW!!! I was secretly hoping that he would want to come during the night....and we could ring in the new year at Scott and White!!

Holly and me

My turn for pictionary!!! Girls vs. Boys always makes for some heated battles...haha

I forgot what this was supposed to be....

this is not the winning team....sorry guys!!
Here's to 2010!!

Holly, Ashley, Cassidy, Hope and me at the end of the night

No comments: