Thursday, December 31, 2009

Grace Parker White

She's finally here!! Grace was born on December 30th around noon. She is a BEAUTIFUL tiny miracle from above, and we were so blessed to finally meet her yesterday!! (it seems like we've been waiting forever!!) Grace- you have some of the most amazing parents ever- we love the new and improved White family and can't wait for a playdate!!!
Kim- you are awesome!!!
Beautiful White family
the guys are in awe of how tiny and perfect she is!!
I think I need some pink in my life...
Lee and Sally with baby Grace
new daddy club
I could not get enough of her!!
beautiful sunset the night she was born...God is so good!!
cupcakes that we took to the hospital for Grace's birthday....I don't know why I was so anxious all day for her to get here....so I focused my nervous energy on a project!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awww- you're so sweet MB!! That whole day feels like a dream now! I may need the picture of that sunset on- how cool! (look at me- another free minute and I'm checking your blog- woo hoo!):)