Friday, December 11, 2009

Buddies!

Colby loves his brother Buddy so much! The first thing he does in the morning when I get him out of his crib is start looking for Buddy, and when he spots him, he gets the biggest smile on his face!! Buddy is very gentle with Colby, and is starting to even try to "play" with him. Last week, I caught him stealing Colby's stuffed puppy and trying to play a little game of tug-of-war. It was so cute that I couldn't get mad at Buddy for taking Colby's toy. :)


"that's mine!"

"what? we didn't do it!"

"hey mom!"

Buddy laying in Colby's lap

kisses!

Colby also likes to get his own toys out of his own basket...and sometimes he just dumps all of the toys out and plays with the basket!

1 comment:

Jenn Pitts said...

So sweet!! Buddy sure looks like a great big brother... =)