Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sleeping and Scootching

At 9 1/2 months, Colby is getting a HUGE personality!!! Some of his new things are sleeping with his little hiney up in the air, and scootching on the carpet...still no crawling, but that's ok! We'll get there...for now I'm enjoying the immobility. He's working on cutting his EIGHTH tooth, and his favorite game is peek-a-boo. He laughs SO HARD when you pop out and surprise him. :) Some other favorite new things are reaching for people and kicking his legs like crazy when he gets really excited.
I love this little boy!!!!
Travis moved his bed down to the lowest level....he was starting to pull up, so we decided it was time
hiney in the air!
up on his hands and knees....he'll rock back and forth and then just flop back down to his tummy
not sure what this is all about....below is a video that I caught of him doing some scootchin'

1 comment:

marilyn said...

He really does scootch!!! Look out Mimsy the fun is about to begin!!!