In an attempt to truly enjoy Christmas this year, I am not going to stress about keeping up with the blog right now....I have lots of fun to catch up on, so stay tuned! I'm just not promising when...haha...I just mailed out Christmas cards, and that felt GREAT! I'm not very good at getting things accomplished so I'm very happy right now. I also purchased REAL cute Christmas wrapping paper and bows and have gifts wrapped and under the tree!!! People! This is a major accomplishment!!! It feels great! I've always wanted to be "that girl"... :)
I am looooooooooooooving staying at home with Colby for these 2 weeks off!! Praise God for teacher holidays!! He is just so precious and fun to be around...he brings me MUCH JOY! We are still in the early stages of crawling...I'm not convinced that he'll ever crawl, but that's ok! He showed us last night that he DOES know how to hold his bottle up to feed himself, but if we hold onto it, he'll definitely let us do the work...I'm afraid this is a glimpse into our future...haha. He's pretty funny...and has a strong personality already. He is extremely inquisitive and determined. His favorite things are the things we won't let him have....cell phones, computer, remotes, etc...He also LOVES baths, bubbles, splashing and bath toys. I've also realized that enjoys the simple things like baskets and Tupperware...he will dump out his basket of toys just to play with the basket. :) I LOVE HIM!!
This picture sums up his little personality. What an angel boy!!
He definitely lights up my life. :)

2 comments:
I so understand your thoughts on the holidays. Updating has been on the back burner, but I know I'll get to it sometime. I LOVE this picture of Colby and think he is the most precious baby boy ever...but growing up WAY TOO FAST just like our Jenna Mae. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Anthonys!! We are loving watching Colby grow...he gets more precious every day! And don't worry, I haven't posted anything since before Thanksgiving!!! =)
Post a Comment