Wednesday night, a few of our small group girls got together for a cookie baking party! Marla was so sweet to let us invade her kitchen and make a huge mess. She was also so sweet to let me steal her sweet sleeping baby for at least an hour! I forgot how light those little guys are at 5 weeks...I could have held him forever! (I remember thinking when Colby was 5 weeks old that he was soooooo heavy to hold for long amounts of time.....now that he's like 25 pounds, I realize how LIGHT he actually was back then!! :)) I loved holding and snuggling with baby Caleb.
The cookies were a great success! (well, they taste good at least...) We will be sending them to our adopted Christmas family on Sunday along with a turkey for their Christmas dinner and gifts for the kiddos. I hope they enjoy them...they were definitely made with lots of love and laughter!!
Jenn, Kayla, Marla, me and Caleb
what a doll!!!
now that I think of it...these girls did all the work...oops! Next time I promise not to be such a baby hog!!




1 comment:
I had so much fun baking cookies with you girls!!! It really got me in the Christmas spirit! =) (Even if my cookie decorating skills aren't the best - it's the thought that counts right!?!?)
Post a Comment