Saturday, December 5, 2009

Rosie Toes Photography

A few days before Thanksgiving, we were sooooooo lucky to have our friend Lindsay take pictures of us for our first family Christmas card. She is so awesome!! Here are just a FEW of our favorites- they were all so good!! Thank you Lindsay- you are such a talented photographer, and we can't wait to do this again!!! (Colby decided that he was NOT going to smile during our photo shoot...turns out that he was cutting 4 top teeth at the time!!! SO...all things considered, he was very cooperative!)
I will definitely be getting a large print of this to hang up somewhere in our house!!
Lil' farmer in the tub...haha...I love this picture!
Baby Blues
laugh/cry...haha...love it!
This is his determined face...when he wants to do something, he WILL do it!

This is Trav's favorite family shot :)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Lindsay!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The pictures turned out fabulous!! I love them!!

Jenn Pitts said...

The pictures are beautiful - what a handsome little guy you have! Love those big blue eyes...