I looooooooooved waking up on Christmas morning in our cozy little house, making coffee, getting the video camera ready and waiting for Colby to wake up! (YES- I actually woke up before Colby I was so excited.) Travis got up just in time to go get Colby out of bed while I videod his first Christmas morning. We fed him, opened gifts, played for a little bit and then put him down for a nap. The perfect morning! :)
look at the mess we made!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS! What an amazing gift that God sent us so many years ago.
"For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6
I can't help but think about Jesus being a baby just like Colby...Mary and Joseph took care of him just like we're taking care of Colby. God sent him as a tiny infant...wow!




1 comment:
That's a good verse, MB! (It's too bad Colby won't be as well-behaved as Jesus was.)
Post a Comment