Tuesday, December 29, 2009

White Christmas?!?

YES! It actually snowed off and on ALL day at our house on Christmas Eve. We started our day off with another new family tradition- pancakes for breakfast!! Colby LOVED them!! Buddy even got to participate since I burnt the first 2 or 3 pancakes...it was my first time to make pancakes at home, so I thought that was pretty good! :)


Then, starting around noon, the snow began to blow in. I couldn't believe it. Of course nothing accumulated since it had been 70 degrees the day before, but it was still so fun. It was Colby's first time to see snow and it was awesome that Travis and I were both home with him to experience it!!

you can't really tell that it's snowing in these, but trust me, it is! I love Colby's face when my hair is blowing!!
yay snow!!
Here's a little video that I got of Colby and daddy while it was snowing

1 comment: