Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SURPRISE!

I love surprises! Especially really fun ones!! Friday night (after Nona's b-day dinner) we celebrated Chana's birthday in style by taking a humongous limo to Coupland Dancehall. It was a BLAST!!!! Chana thought they were just going to dinner at Cheeves....it was so fun to see her face when she hopped into the limo and saw all of us!!!
First we all met at Lee and Sally's house to get into the limo without Chana seeing us. (please check out the limo driver trying to give Travis bunny ears!!!)
Sally, Jen, Kayla and I in the limo...SO ready for the big surprise!
SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANA!!!



Travis had his dancin' shoes on
the party planner- great job Danny
All the guys had to get their shoes shined
Travis will forever owe Chana's dad money...
Kayla and Levi spinnin' around the dancefloor- they're actually really good!!
the whole group (except I just realized Skeet and Kevin aren't in here...where were they?!?)
So fun...I can't wait to see what Dan comes up with next year. :)

1 comment:

Wynne Elder said...

oh that is so much fun! i love kayla!!! looks like yall had a blast - i love suprises too!