I am so non-tech-savy it's not even funny! I have finally figured out how to download songs from i-tunes onto my iphone if I have a gift card. I am completly confused by all of the synching and updating and plugging in and podcasts and all of that. I wish I knew more about it, but it just doesn't work for me! Anyway, I created a playlist! It's super random and I love it. I want to know what's on your playlist! I have $10 left on a gift card and need some more super songs to download.
Here's my "I love this song" playlist that gets me fired up:
1. Flo Rida Featuring Akon- Who Dat Girl
2. Carrie Underwood- Undo it
3. Carrie Underwood- Songs like This
4. Eric Church- Guys like Me
5. Miley Cyrus- Party in the USA (this one is starting to get a little old, but I'm not ready to cut it quite yet)
6. Lady Antebellum- Perfect Day
7. Black Eyed Peas- I gotta Feeling (will never get old)
8. Jason Aldean- My kinda Party
9. Chris Tomlin- My Soul Magnifies the Lord (yes, this is a Christmas song, but I LOVE how it stirs my affections for Christ)
10. Matthew West (LOVE HIM)- One Less
11. Matthew West- Hold You Up
12. Matthew West- The Reason for the World
13. Zac Brown Band (Featuring Jimmy Buffet)- Knee Deep
4 comments:
Come on MB- you gotta have some SNOOP!! :)
Haha- wish I had more suggestions, but I'm so bad at playlists, ipods, downloading music etc. too! I just need someone to pick songs and download them for me!
What? No cupid Shuffle?? haha... I haven't worked out in about 9 months so my playlist needs updating, but I'll send you a few of my favorites.
I love one I have heard on K-Love, but I don't know the name. Could it be Shine?? That is the first word in the chorus??? I will go looking for it. I heard another one too you will love (on K-Love...my Nelly days are over!!!)
Add Where the Boat Leaves From by Zac Brown Band
Post a Comment