Friday, February 11, 2011

I love blogs!

I don't know why I love them so much!!! I love reading friends blogs, I love reading inspirational blogs, I love reading recipe blogs, I love reading great idea blogs, and I love keeping up with my blog.

One of my favorite blogs to keep up with is Dreaming Big Dreams. I started keeping up with this blog a year ago after the earthquake in Haiti. This family was in the final stages of bringing home their adopted son when the earthquake happened, and once I started reading it, I couldn't stop! Jamie is a hilarious and inspirational christian mommy.

Her post today was too touching not to share. She shares a post from another blog that she has been keeping up with about a father loosing his daughter to cancer. WOW! Our small group just ended a study about being content in all situations, trusting God, and using those situations to glorify him. Please read the excerpt from his blog that she posted. Amazing!!

Also, in the same post, she shares a link for the most adorable children's place mats I've ever seen!!!!!!!! PLEASE check out tabletop truths. Here's a sneak peek.


I think I know what C-man is getting for his birthday!!! Go check them out- you'll LOVE THEM!!!

No comments: