Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm 27 and it snowed in Central Texas!!!

Last week was AWESOME!
Monday night: Celebrated my birthday with some of the most amazing friends EVER at Coronas in Belton.

Tuesday/Wednesday: temperatures dropped drastically during a rare Texas cold front. Colby was so intrigued by the fact that Buddy's water was solid!

Thursday: 2 hour delay of school meant that everyone in our house "slept in" until 7:30!!
Friday: I turned 27 and school was cancelled due to SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

He was SO EXCITED!




Why didn't Travis tell me I looked like a cone head?!??


love these boys!!

Set out bowls the night before to catch snow so that I could attempt to make snow ice cream!!! Basically after looking up some recipes online, I just added some sugar, milk and vanilla. I thought it was great....until the rest of the snow melted in the bowl and I realized how DIRTY it was!!!! (I kept reminding myself of the saying "God made dirt and dirt don't hurt!")



Of course we had to have a tractor in the snow

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love the snow pics!! So fun!