Friday, March 18, 2011

MARCH MADNESS

Madness may be the only word that can describe life in the Anthony household over the past few weeks. It's been fast and furious, but most importantly, we've made lots of fun memories with friends and family.
As I sit here typing this, Colby has been napping for about 5 hours now....our poor little pumpkin has a fever and what seems to be a little cold. I am SO thankful for the tubes so that this hopefully will bypass the ears and clear up quickly, but for now I'm enjoying a quiet day in my pajamas. :)
Here's a wrap-up of the first few weeks of March in pictures....
These 2 are still BFFs
We had our SECOND Young Lives Club this month and it was GREAT!! (click here for more info on this incredible ministry) We had even more teen moms show up, and we were able to share tons of laughs with them as well as the gospel. (Hannah- you're doing an amazing job sharing with them each month)
THIS MONTH, Drew roped Travis into doing the skit with him. IT WAS HILARIOUS to say the least. Colby joined me in the audience while these 2 put on a SHOW!
As soon as Travis wiped peanut butter all over his mouth, Colby LOST IT! He was having a hard time breathing he was crying so hard. :(
To this day (2 weeks later) He still says "Daddy make a mess with peanut butter! Silly daddy!"
We played LOTS and LOTS of basketball (until Buddy ate BOTH of Colby's basketballs)
Look who we caught studying!!
DATE NIGHT with the Stahls
Reagan insisted on eating on the floor instead of in a chair at the table. :)
isn't she just ADORABLE!?!??
Last Monday, some of the KP teachers got together for a daytime slumber party (we used to actually spend the night, but this year we decided to go see a movie and just hang out). We went to see the movie Just Go With It- loved it!!
look who joined us after the movie!!!! Baby Pierce!! (Lily came too, but she left before I got out my fabulous iphone camera)
CRAWFISH boil- MARDI GRAS party at the Bonner's house= SO FUN!!!
ew....
look who got the baby in the King Cake!!!!!! (only a tiny bit of cheating involved)
one of my twins
the boys had lots of fun!!
Mardi Gras KING!
I can't believe both of these boys fit in the tractor tent!!
MARCH BUNKO!!! Each month, some of the crazy KP teachers get together for some down time. We used to actually PLAY Bunko....which is why we still call it Bunko, but now we really don't play it anymore. This time we played TRIPOLEY at my mom's house, which is actually a fun game that we play every year at ZMZ ranch camp. It was fun teaching everyone a new game, and I won lots of pennies!
Of course Baby Pierce was the life of the party- he's soooooooooo adorable!!!
3 weeks until Colleen's due date!! :)
Children's Miracle Network 5K!! Mom and I decided about a month ago that we wanted to walk a 5K in memory of sweet baby Landry. As soon as I heard about this from a friend, I knew it would be a fun thing for us to do. My brother and Elyse even signed up to be on Landry's Legacy team and run the 10K!! (they were here that weekend for Colby's and my mom's birthday)
Jenn and her sweet mom walked with us too!!
Kim is rockstar and RAN the 5K- you go girl!
Family pictures at the Schneider's place. Check out Melody C Photography blog to see our sneak peek. Melody was FABULOUS to work with even though our precious little TWO year old WAS NOT. (thank you, thank you Melody!!!!!)
loving his new toys!!!
I LOVE THIS LITTLE FACE!!!!
I read somewhere that 2 year old just can't hide their emotions. When they're mad- they're REALLY mad, when they're upset- they're REALLY upset, and when they're happy- they're REALLY happy. It's so true. We have had some MAJOR tantrums in the past couple of weeks, but he has also made me laugh and smile more than ever!!! What a blessing!!
one of Colby's favorite activities is pulling grass and then putting it on his head.....I'm so glad he's easily amused!
The Colby tree is blooming!!!!
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
Last night we met the Stahls at Coronas at the Gin. I just LOVE this place!!! I love the view, I love the Mexican food, I love that it's so close to our house, I love the yogurt shop next to it....I just LOVE IT!! Chana made it the perfect Saint Patricks day experience by bringing green food coloring for our drinks. :) Even the kids' water!!
SO....there you have it....our 1st three weeks of March in an eggshell (minus Colby's birthday party) WHOO HOO!!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Great update! The Colby pics are precious and you are SO right about 2 yr olds. The Young Live's ministry sounds awesome - what a wonderful thing to be involved with. I was part of a Bunco group when we lived in Riesel, I miss it so much :(

Kim said...

Love all your March fun! I feel like March has been crazy (but fun!) too! Sorry Colby isn't feeling well... hoping that he recovers soon!!