Sunday, April 17, 2011

11 years

April 15, 2000 Travis picked me up for our first date! We went to Pappasitos for dinner with Karli and Anthony and then went to Travis' senior prom.

I couldn't help put pull out the old scrapbooks yesterday. :)


To this day, Travis says that if my dad had been home when he came to pick me up, he probably would have turned around and ran as fast as he could....haha....I guess it's a good thing it was just my mom and auntie Lisa there to send us off.


I love you T!! I'm so thankful that your friends asked all of the girls in your class to prom before you got a chance to and you had to settle for a sophomore. :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE these pictures! Ha- I so wish I knew y'all back then!

Jenn Pitts said...

Awwwww, so cute!!