Monday, April 4, 2011

Introducing our newest family member...


MEET BUBBLES!!!!

This little fish has changed our lives. :)

Colby loves to watch Bubbles, feed Bubbles and eat with Bubbles at the table.



"I see Bubbles! He's swimmin!"


feeding Bubbles with Daddy




watchin' Bubbles



Night Night, Bubbles!! (feeding Bubbles is a new part of Colby's night time routine....right after his vitamin and teeth brushing)


Trav and I have placed bets on how long we think Bubbles will survive in this house. My guess: 1 month, Trav's guess: 6 months!! (he says it's because he's the "fish whisperer"...we'll see)

4 comments:

The Bonners said...

Is Bubbles a beta fish? My Beta in college lived for 2 years... Love that Bubbles has changed your lives! haha!

Jenn Pitts said...

Soooo precious!! Can't wait to meet Bubbles!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Caleb would love a fish! We just might have to make a trip to PetCo. :)

Colleen said...

Hahaha I LOVE this! I wish I could just come to recess every day to hear these stories in person. :)