When I heard that the morning lows in Labor Day were going to be in the 60's and highs were only going to be in the 80's, I knew that Colby and I had to find something fun to do outside! Cameron Park Zoo was the perfect spot for a morning date with my Colbster! It was AMAZING weather and I'm so glad we got to go out and enjoy it.
look closely at the picture above.....the orangutan had his face right up against the glass staring at us!!!
check out this face!!!! hahaha....Colby loved the alligators.
hangin' out with his new friends in the alligator cave (only big enough for kids to crawl into!)
going up the steps to the slide ALL BY HIMSELF! I sat in the cute little rocking chairs and watched him do this for 20 minutes. :) It was fabulous to not be in a rush.
These rhinos had the right idea....after a super fun morning, we were more than ready for a nap. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment