Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just pictures


On Friday, Colby got to come see "the boys and girls" at mommy's school....I tried to keep him entertained at the listening center, but of course, that didn't last too long....thank goodness I had 22 eager little helpers



Last weekend, we went to a fabulous tailgate party at Kevin and Katie's house....Colby and Rhett curled up on the couch to watch Thomas the Train :)


A few weeks ago, we got to go watch the Wildcats play....definitely brought back some of the best memories!!! We just LOVE those cats!!!



LOVED this 1/2 time run-through


"4th quarter belongs to the cats!" (and it did!!)


WILDCATS WIN!!! :)


this sums up alot


Love that these two are best buddies and brothers!!


Great way to end this picture post....Kim and I rocked out on stage at the Accelerated Reader kick-off event a few weeks ago.....I rocked a little too hard...my neck was SO SORE for days. I guess I'm just too old to head bang like I used to....haha

No comments: