On Tuesday, Travis and I got to see our teeny baby again! He/she was measuring about 8 weeks and 4 days which would put my due date around May 19thish. Dr. G. said that we could keep my original Due date of May 14th since it was within a week of the new due date- YAY! 5 less days of being 9 months pregnant?? YES- I'll take it! :)
Here's our little punkin! The sonogram machine lets you listen to the heartbeat (music to our ears), but doesn't measure how fast it is. Dr. G. said from her 30+ years of doing this, she thinks it's around 155 bpm...sounds good to me!!
OH- did I mention that one of Trav's med school friends was in there with us?? :) This pregnancy could get interesting...haha.

2 comments:
Oh how exciting!! Congrats Anthony family :)
Precious baby!!!!
Hilarious and awkward about the med school friend, btw.
Post a Comment