I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!! I love thankging Jesus for all of the blessings in our lives, I love getting together with family and laughing and story telling and catching up, I love eating way too much turkey and mashed potatoes and then going home and crashing afterwards, I love having 9 days off, and I love that the pilgrims and indians befriended each other so that they could celebrate their first harvest together. This year we decided to do my mom's family Thanksgiving the weekend before Thanksgiving Day. It was a great way to kick off the holidays, and we had an extra special blessing to be Thankful for- Macey Kyle Brent (only 2 weeks old) was celebrating her FIRST Thanksgiving!!! What a treat!!
This was Mamaw's 1st time to meet her great grandbaby.
More cute cookies! Way to go mom!!
Colby's first time to meet sweet baby Macey! He was very gentle with her which made me happy.
checking out her aggie turkey shirt
Look Macey! I have a turkey on my shirt, too!!
Colby and Auntie Lisa
How precious is this 2 week old baby footprint????
Colby's 2 1/2 year old handprint turkeys were pretty cute, too!

Mimsy and Macey
Since I had just been by the Brent's house to visit baby Macey earlier in the week, I tried not to be a baby hog, but I still just stared at her the whole night. She was SO well behaved and TINY I just couldn't get enough of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment