Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Saying Goodbye...

This week we had to say goodbye to an incredible husband, father, brother, grandfather and great-grandfather, Papa Anthony. I really can't think of the perfect words to say, but I am so thankful that we got to spend some time with him in the past few weeks. I'm so thankful that we got to tell him that we love him and that we got to say goodbye. He was such a joyful, loving, and loyal man. I will always cherish the time that we got to spend with him and the memories we made together. I'm thankful that 5 1/2 years ago, when Travis and I got married, he became my Papa in-law. :)

Travis and I with Gram and Papa Anthony on Thanksgiving 3 years ago (when I was 22 weeks pregnant with Colby)

4 generations of Anthony boys- June 2009




Colby and Travis with Papa and Gram last Thanksgiving (2010)


This weekend we are heading up to Oklahoma to celebrate the life of Robert Lee Anthony- We will miss you so much, but we know that you are in heaven with Jesus and we will be with you again someday. :)

No comments: