Grow, Cami, Grow! 24 weeks down, 16 to go. I love feeling her and seeing her move more and more. They are sweet tiny little movements. She must be curled up comfortably right on top of my bladder...which could get interesting since she still has 16 weeks of growing to do. I've also noticed that my body is just not as young and tough as it was 3 years ago. I have been achy....like more achy than I should be I think. I have another dr. appointment in a week, so hopefully she'll tell me that it's all just normal 2nd baby growing pains. (and knowing Dr. G, she'll probably tell me to suck it up, too :))
We haven't really done too many baby preparation things in the past 2 weeks, but I did officially order bedding, start thinking about ideas for her room, and Travis acquired a free double stroller from a friend- YAY! My mom has started smocking several outfits for Camryn's first year, and she ordered some ADORABLE monogrammed bloomers. (they're SO SWEET!)

No comments:
Post a Comment