
How far along? 21 weeks- whoop whoop!
Heartbeat? I had an appointment on Tuesday afternoon, and when the nurse practitioner put the heartbeat monitor on my tummy, we could both hear baby Camryn dancing around in there. In fact, she was moving so much, we never got an exact heart rate, but it was somewhere between 135 and 145. I think that pretty much goes against the wives tale that says girls have faster heartbeats...
Total weight gain/loss: Pretty sure I gained SEVEN pounds in the past month. Oops...
I'm glad I saw the nurse practitioner instead of Dr. G. Maybe I can redeem myself this month before I see her again. :) (I remember gaining 8 pounds over Thanksgiving with Colby, so I guess 7 isn't so bad)
Maternity clothes? I definitely squeezed into some regular jeans for spirit day at school today (with both buttons done....impressive, huh?) The maternity jeans I have still slip down all day and drive me crazy. I love my baby bump, I just really don't have 7 days of clothes that fit it.
Sleep? Trav, Colby and I have all had allergy/cold/sinus junk for the past few weeks, so the Benadryl has definitely been helping me sleep. (That and the fact that my 2nd graders are wearing me out!!)
Movement: YES! Our little princess has a dance party every few hours. :)
Food cravings: depends on the day....water, french fries, strawberry and OJ smoothie, ice cream....I'm all over the map
Belly Button in or out? still hanging in there
What I miss: Mucinex D and Flonase.....I also miss feeling normal. I think my ligaments are starting to stretch....eek!
What I am looking forward to: filling up Camryn's room with ruffles and headbands and adorable girly things and seeing her little face for the first time
Milestones: One of Camryn's best friends was born this week! Kinley Faith made her big debut on January 4th. :) Can't wait for the girls to meet!!
I also turned in my Family Medical Leave request form today!! YAY! (and officially have a permanent sub for May- my dear sweet friend, Colleen!!)

Last week, Hope and Holly came over with a SURPRISE for baby Camryn!!!!! This ADORABLE polka dot mudpie outfit and a tutu and feather headband for next Christmas. I was so excited I could hardly even stand it!!! Thank you twins for a super sweet surprise- Camryn's first outfit and accessories!!!!!


Continuing our baby dinner tradition, the bible study girls met at BJs restaurant on Tuesday night to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Kinley Pitts. Little did we know that she would make her big debut about 24 hours later!!!! :) We're SO EXCITED that she is here!!!!

And I'm glad we got a baby bump picture before we lost one of our bumps. :) These 4 babies will all be born within about 4 months. SO FUN!
Me with Camryn Elizabeth (May 10th)
Kim with Tucker James (May 1st)
Sally with Abigail Lee (April 15th)
Jenn with Kinley Faith (January 20th)
1 comment:
Macey has the same outfit (the polka dot one)... I will HAVE to have a picture of Macey in it and Camryn too!!! They will be the best dressed girls EVER!
Post a Comment