Friends at school warned me that the Easter bunny was pretty super creepy so I really didn't get my hopes up about getting any cute pictures. I was pretty much just going for the experience of it all.

Major was up first and had no clue what was going on, but he's so easy going!! He was just hanging out. :)
Colby was REALLY excited about this. He was all about hanging out with E. Bunny, giving him high fives, yelling to him that he wanted an Easter basket with candy, but it took a few minutes to actually get up close and personal. (Thankfully, no one else was waiting in line, and I think the teenage photographer was taking a mental break, so it was fine that we were not rushing ourselves.)
We finally settled on sitting NEXT to the Easter Bunny. :) (sitting IN his lap was just too much)
We love our sweet friends, Nadii and Major!! Thanks for coming to meet E. Bunny with us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment