Friday, November 2, 2012

BIG GIRL!!!

I remember feeling this way when Colby was a baby. Every month I felt like it was my favorite age....Cami is the same way....the 6th month is my favorite so far! She is such a little rolly polly precious baby girl. Thanks to cutting a 3rd tooth and having some serious congestion, she can still get pretty fussy, but when she's happy, she's SO HAPPY! 

At 5 1/2 months she is still drinking soy formula every 3-4 hours during the day. (we're planning to switch to regular formula sometime this week to test it out)
She LOVES oatmeal cereal and green beans are hands down her favorite vegetable. 
She sleeps from about 7:30-4:00 at night (around 8-9 hours) and then will go back to sleep for a few hours after drinking a morning bottle. 
3-6 month and 6 month clothes are getting a bit tight....I see 6-9 month and 9 month clothes in our very near future. 
And look who I caught rolling over for the first time when we got home from the pumpkin patch!!!


Ashley, the baby whisperer rocked Cami to sleep at Lane's b-day party last weekend :)
Cami and her favorite human being in the whole world
Colby and daddy attempted making baby food for the first time with some squash...not a huge hit, but I think once she gets used to lumpier textures she'll love it. 
Today I sat her up and she actually held herself sitting up for a few minutes before leaning over and crashing. I think she was proud. 
uh-oh! Already tearing up Colby's things....yikes
This girl has found her toes. They are her favorite toy and they're free! 

No comments: