Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Art Party

Have I mentioned lately how blessed we are to have the sweetest friends ever? 
Chandler decided she wanted to have an "art party" and do art with the younger kids, so her sweet parents decided to have a Halloween art party!! It was way too much fun. Lots of food, decorations, pumpkin painting, cookie decorating, pinata, pumpkin carving and dance party. We decided they need to make it an annual event. :) I already can't wait until next year!!!
 I think I have about 20 pictures of these 3 baby girls....and this is the best one...haha
The guys had a pumpkin carving contest....not sure how I missed getting a picture of the final results ( I was probably feeding or rocking a baby or chasing after a toddler...imagine that!) But they were all really good!!! Patrick came away with the 1st place prize. :)

1 comment:

marilyn said...

You do have the best of friends!!