Last Wednesday, Ashley, BJ, Travis and I took a short road trip to Waco so that the boys could get fitted for their tuxes for Kevin's wedding. (They were supposed to do this at least a month ago.) After a very long tux fitting, we were off to La Fiesta! (YUM!) They have the best margaritas and I was the only one who had been there, so I thought it would be fun. To my surprise, as soon as we sat down, Whitney and Travis showed up!!!! (Whitney is one of my dear friends and roommates from college- she had told me that she wouldn't be able to come because she had to work, but she surprised me!!) We had a great time!! We decided that we needed to celebrate the 30 day countdown to Ashley's birthday extravaganza, so Whitney had the waitress do the whole nine-yards birthday celebration for her...sombrero and all!! :)



2 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog! Can I add you to my Friend link, please?
Have a great day:)
Such a fun night! I'm a little disappointed that I can't see pictures from the 4th. However, I am quite pleased that there isn't a picture of me in that ridiculous sombrero. Thanks Buddy! haha I know it's coming!
Post a Comment