Ahhh...yes, it feels so good to get some pictures on this computer again! Thank you Sydney for letting me borrow your memory card reader so that I could finally upload my summer adventures onto my computer. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders...and I'm sure that Travis was very worried about this too. :)
Speaking of Travis...somehow, he has gotten a case of cellulitis! What we thought was a bug or spider bite, has turned into a huge swollen elbow that he went to the doctor and found out could possibly be cellulitis (inflamation of tissue under the skin) or MRSA (dangerous staph infection.) He is now on antibiotics and seems to be doing a little better, but here is a picture of the lovely thing last night...
In other news, my parents sold their Del Norte house on Friday night, and they have to be out by this Friday! They're going to be living in "the bunkhouse" for a little while as the remodeling continues at their new house...fun times! They are super excited, and surprisingly, I think everything is already moved out- congrats guys!!
I will be blogging all about our other adventures in the near future...I'm also going to go back and add pictures to old blogs...that's really been bothering me so now all will be well...


1 comment:
That's crazy! Hope the elbow swelling goes down soon. Congratulations to you parents on selling their house. What a relief for them, I'm sure! By the way, I love the pictures you added :)
Post a Comment