Tuesday, October 14, 2008

15 weeks!

We have made it to week 15...actually almost 16 now! Time flies when you're having fun....but this is dragging out forever it seems like!!! :)
Our doctor's appointment last week was wonderful. We got to hear the heartbeat after searching for what seemed like eternity...I think it was 159...which is good. I am taking an extra iron supplement because my blood count is low, but otherwise, everything was just as it was supposed to be. I am so thankful that I have been feeling great, my students at school are wonderful and life is good.
We were supposed to find out the baby's gender next week, BUT....we decided after talking to Dr. Greene that if we really wanted to find out the gender, we should wait a few more weeks for the ultrasound. Now the ultrasound will not be until November 14th, but I will be 20 weeks by then, so that will be the perfect time for checking to see if the baby is healthy and to find out the gender! I just hope I can wait that long...I was so anxious and excited that it was almost time...now I have another month to go.
I know you are all excited to find out the fruit size this week......APPLE! I'm thinking a big apple! :) Thank you again to everyone for keeping us in your prayers...we could not have asked for a better pregnancy so far. This baby is so blessed that he/she is already being prayed for and loved by so many people.
***Travis flies to El Paso on Wednesday night and interviews on Thursday, so keep him in mind later this week. We are thankful for this opportunity for him. ***

1 comment:

Jenn Pitts said...

We will definitely be praying that Travis' interview goes well today - and for little baby Anthony! An apple seems so big! Your pictures below are so cute too - Buddy looks like he's posing! =)