Last Friday night we had a taco dinner Fiesta at our house for supper club. It was so fun... as usual. The little girls kept us extremely entertained with their running around and dancing. At the end of the night they were reading pregnancy books (yes, that's all I had) to each other in our bed!!! hahah....it was so sweet- I love it!
Yes, these poor sweet girls had to eat on the FLOOR since we don't have enough chairs...
Can't wait for next month!!! :)





2 comments:
We had such a great time at the Anthony fiesta! Thank you for being such wonderful hosts, as always. I ADORE the picture of the little girls reading. They were so precious...and didn't have a clue what they were reading about. They did tell you that the book says that pregnant women should eat mashed potatoes, right? Love it!
Thanks Mary Beth for such a fun night! We had a blast too!
Post a Comment