Tuesday, December 9, 2008

22 Weeks Pregnant


This is a little late, because now I am almost 24 weeks, but this picture was from the day before Thanksgiving! I really love being pregnant. I love the way my tummy is starting look like a basketball, I love feeling the baby move all over the place and I love thinking about having a miniature Travis in 3 and 1/2 months!! :) (I know that last comment scared some of you...haha...but I do love it!)

This is a picture that one of my students drew for me- I love it!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Marybeth,
You are adorable! I can't wait to see your little belly on Friday! I am so happy for you and Travis. I hope you keep that picture forever, it's precious!!!

Jenn Pitts said...

Just wanted to tell you again how excited I am for you and Travis!! I can't believe little Colby will be here in 3 1/2 months!! =) I'm so excited that I get to share in the joy and anticipation of your little miracle!