A few weekends ago, we got to go down to the ranch with some friends from our bible study/ supper club. I have learned that with this group of guys, there is NEVER a dull moment, but they always seem to amaze me more and more. My stomache hurt all weekend from laughing so hard. It was the perfect weekend to relax and get away from T-town for a few days. I love being somewhere else, because then there is no feeling of "I should be cleaning my house right now" or "I should be doing laundry" or "I should be out Christmas shopping" or "I should be doing something productive!" At the ranch there is no pressure to do anything! It's wonderful. The boys woke up early to hunt, and the girls slept in, drank coffee and relaxed. Saturday night, we did decide to join the boys for an evening hunt, and that was fun...but we probably won't make a habit of it.... :) We can now say that Colby's been out on his first hunt.

The "little man with the hat" (as my dad refers to her) remembered Trav from the last time he was in town and played a special request for him! Thanks for helping him out Lee!!!
We had fun, but we're ready to get home and into our warm pajamas!
so proud...
Thanks for the memories guys!! We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again!!



No comments:
Post a Comment