Thursday, December 4, 2008

FULL of Thanks

This year Travis and I have SO much to be thankful for. We have been abundantly blessed by the Lord- especially with this baby boy. We are so thankful for our amazing families and our incredible friends. I love Thanksgiving!!! This year we got together with my whole family the night before Thanksgiving at my parents' new house. We had lots of food (of course, I was in charge of mashed potatoes!) and lots of fun. Debbie even brought Belle's puppies over for some added entertainment! They were 5 weeks old and PRECIOUS!!! I tried to convince Travis that I will need another girl in the house now...but he wasn't buying it. :)



On Thanksgiving day, we went to Travis' parents' house for a delicious lunch (and again, I brought mashed potatoes!) His grandparents from Oklahoma were in town and we had a wonderful visit. It was a great day!!

No comments: