Friday, November 26, 2010

WARRIOR DASH

For months now, Travis has been looking forward to competing in the Central Texas Warrior Dash. I looked on their website to see exactly how to describe it, and here's what it said:
"Warrior Dash is the ultimate event for thrill-seeking athletes. This running series is held on some of the nation's most demanding and unique terrain. Participants will conquer extreme obstacles and celebrate their feat with music, beer, warrior helmets and muddy shorts."
I mean, does it get any better than that?!? I think Travis came in 2,900th place out of 9,000 participants. WAY TO GO TRAV! (Colby and I had planned on going to cheer him on, but had to stay in T-town and get a shot instead) I'm thinking this is going to turn into an annual event...Travis had way too much fun.
ready to go!
Travis and Lael (med school friend) BEFORE
AFTER

1 comment:

Jenn Pitts said...

These pictures are hilarious!! Way to go Warrior Travis!!