Thursday, March 22, 2012

32 down, 7 to go!!


I shouldn't take pictures before 7am....I look so sleepy! :)

Spring Break was JUST what I needed to get over my aches and pains. It's amazing how great I felt by the end of last week. This week the contractions and back pains are back, so it's obviously just from being on my feet all day. Only 7 more weeks to go, though- I can do this!
Camryn is very active and she has REALLY been craving ice cream lately. Especially Blue Bell mint chocolate chip and M&M blizzards. I think I have used all of my fun money this month on ice cream trips...
Colby appreciates the cravings- this baby thing is really working in his favor.

Camryn's beautiful bedding finally came in last Thursday- YAY! I wanted to hug the mailman, but I'm glad I refrained. The bedding is perfect and even cuter than I had imagined.



This is the crib that I WANT, but chances of actually getting it are shrinking. I know that a white crib is a white crib, but when you are planning on using the back as a headboard for the next 18 years, it kind of does matter what it looks like. I want a big sturdy one....not a dinky one. This crib is not in stock in the Babies R' Us "southern states warehouse". My plan for now is to check one more time tomorrow to see if they have gotten a new shipment in this week, and then I need a new plan. I have actually found other cribs I like....just not in the same price range.
After a very wishy-washy night and morning, Trav went back to the paint store last Thursday to get some other paint samples so that we could really compare and see what we liked the best. Also, Pappy came over to help Travis with the chair rail and trim work for Cami's room. It turned out GREAT, and like most things, took a little longer than expected. Hopefully all of their hard work was worth it to them!!

Since the boys were nail-gunning one room over from Colbys, we opted to try and put him down for a nap in our bed. Thankfully, he did finally fall asleep, but only for about an hour. Oh well- definitely better than nothing.

After naptime Colby and I were in charge of going to get a new gallon of paint. Austin was super sweet and let Colby come to the back with him to scan the paint bucket and push all of the buttons to make the right color. Colby was so excited that HE made baby Camryn's paint. :)


Daddy has been extremely patient letting Colby help him paint. :)

I think the bedding will really look good with the gray and white- I really like how the colors turned out and I can't wait to see it all put together!!!!! (hopefully soon!)

No comments: