Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Campout!!

On Monday night, Trav decided that he and Colby were going to camp out in the living room- complete with a tent, cooking hotdogs over a fire, roasting marshmallows and making s'mores. It was the sweetest most precious thing I've ever seen in my life. For the most part, I hung out in our bedroom and let them have some boy time, but of course I had to sneak in a few times for some pictures. I loved listening to them tell stories and play trains. Colby is a lucky little boy!!! (I think this should be an annual event the night before his birthday.)
Can you tell that he was excited?
Not a huge s'mores fan....I'm pretty sure he ate 1/2 of the bag of uncooked marshmallows, though
Trav was looking pretty sleepy Tuesday morning. He said that sweet Colbster is a very WILD sleeper. :) They both had a great time though. I think they finally went to sleep at about 11:30 Monday night and woke up the next morning around 8. When I came out, Colby was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Trav was trying to catch a few more z's. I can't think of a better way to wake up on your 3rd birthday!!

No comments: