Can you hear me celebrating?? I'm so excited to finally be in the thirties! :) Only 9 1/2 weeks to go and grow! My pregnancy email today said that baby Cami is almost 3 pounds- that's like a real baby...YAY! This weekend was a fun baby weekend for me because I got to do a little shopping for pink. (budget shopping, of course)
I ordered several pink fabric swatches so that when the bedding comes in (hopefully by the beginning of next week), I can figure out which fabric I want to order for the glider.


I went to check out the "other mothers" consignment store, thanks to a recommendation from Kim. SO glad I did! They are pretty picky about what clothes they will accept, so I didn't feel like I was going through a bunch of junk, and I was very pleased with the selection and prices. I even found a MudPie brand outfit for $4!
I also did a little damage at the Macy's 1/2 off sale. :) At least if Camryn came today, she wouldn't have to be naked- what a relief!
On to Week 31...
No comments:
Post a Comment