
The weeks are just ticking away! I can't believe I've been carrying this tiny baby for 35 weeks. We have less than a month to go, and while I'm a little anxious about the day that Camryn arrives and the few days afterwards, I cannot wait! I know that we have tons of friends and family who are willing to help us out with anything we need, and I plan on taking them up on their offers!! :)
I've been feeling pretty good this week. Still have alot of baby activity on my right side and up in my ribs, but either I'm just getting used to it or it's easing up a little bit, because I'm getting comfortable enough to fall asleep easily and I've been sleeping all night (other than the times I've woken up thanks to Colby's nightmares).
I start seeing Dr. G. weekly, and I'm excited about my 36 week check-up. I'm sure she's going to tell me that nothing is happening yet, (I really don't feel any low pressure) but as I learned from my first pregnancy, you NEVER know what they might say.
Clothes are washed, swing is down from the attic, crib is put together, and bedding is on. Travis is still painting the dresser and we still need to "decorate," but as far as I'm concerned, Camryn can come whenever she's ready to at this point! Until then, we'll just keep waiting for our sweet girl and enjoying our last few weeks as a family of 3.
I LOVE Cami's room. :) It's so girly!! Thank you Trav for putting it all together!!
2 comments:
You are one sexy pregnant lady!! And have I told you how much I LOVE Cami's room??? :)
I love the bedding! So very cute! You look great! Getting so close...
Post a Comment