Sunday, October 18, 2009

7 month update

WOW! 7 months?!? Where has the time gone. Month 6 was the most fun and fastest month so far. Colby is the love of our lives...I really can't imagine not having him around.

Here are our 7 month milestones...
Colby has 2 bottom teeth,
he's eating everything in sight...all day long...except for bananas,
favorite foods are apple blueberry, pears, peas, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes,
he loves Gerber puffs...we're working on him picking them up and getting them to his mouth,
he's sleeping from about 8pm-7am,
he's taking 3 naps a day...anywhere from 1-2 hours each,
he's rolling all over the place...mostly just to the left, but he can go either way,
loving tummy time now,
his favorite position is for you to help him stand up,
he LOVES to spit,
he is super ticklish and loves to smile and laugh,
he LOVES remote controls, cell phones, watches and candles...hmmm...,
he has started making this old man face and saying "baahh, bahhh, bahhh, bahhh" (I'm working on the transition to maaah, maaah, maah),
loves to play with feet,
when he's in the right mood he loves to snuggle and give open mouth kisses
he loves to pull my hair, earrings and necklaces...

He's turning into a precious and super cute little boy. I'm so proud of him! Every day just gets more and more fun, and I hope it continues to be like that for the rest of his life!!
reading all about fire trucks
watching Noggin and jumping
he got one in his mouth!
2 teeth...and he loves to show them off
sitting up like a big boy!
brothers and best friends :)
precious angel
trying so hard to figure this out
what are you looking at??

3 comments:

Haley and Austin said...

Awww... so fun Mary Beth!!

Kim said...

All your pictures and updates are so adorable... he really is growing up so fast! I'm so glad I got to see him this weekend (even if he was in an awful UT outfit- he's still adorable!) :)

Jenn Pitts said...

I love all the updates - he is such a big boy!! We love Colby!