Last week, mom and I decided it was time to brave a grocery cart with Colby. He barely fits in his carseat these days, (we are quickly nearing the 22 pound limit!) and we decided that if we tried the grocery cart cover together, we could see if he was ready for it. I think he is! Especially after we surrounded him with purses and formula cans to prop him up. :) He LOVED Target...in fact, he did so well that I decided I could take him to Wal-Mart with me this weekend. (Belton Wal-Mart...not sure if his little immune system is quite ready for Temple Wal-Mart...you know it's true!) He was weird at Wal-Mart...but very well behaved and content. He was making this old man face the whole time and then when I was checking out, he was almost falling asleep! haha...poor little guy...it wore him out. I didn't get any pictures at Wal-Mart (I thought it would be wierd since I was by myslef...for some reason, being with my mom it didn't seem so weird.)
in awe of this new world...


1 comment:
I've been anxiously awaiting another Anthony post!! I'm so proud of Colby and his shopping cart experience... Target was a good place to start! :) I LOVE the candy corn pics and the precious pics of Colby and Jenna too!!
Post a Comment