We had soooo much fun Saturday night at Supper Club- hosted by Jenn and Blake Pitts. We took Colby for a little while and then the Anthony's so kindly let him sleep at their house so that we could stay out a little later. We watched football, caught up, ate lots of yummy food, and played the game called Things. I think we only played like 4 rounds, but I was laughing so hard that it hurt!! We all brought pumpkins for a pumpkin carving contest...but I think we forgot to carve them!! oops....
Thank you so much for such a fun night Jenn and Blake!
Girls and babies...Brooks, Jenna and Colby (this was the first time for me to see sweet baby Brooks!)
look at these 2 cutie pies!!! (Jenna- 4 months, Colby 7 months)
Colby REALLY wanted that bow...sorry Jenna Mae!
hmmmm....a kiss? or a secret? They're so cute!





3 comments:
Jenna didn't mind. She loves her friend Colby!
We had so much fun! I'll have to steal your girls & babies...it turned out really cute!
Colby and Jenna are so adorable together. It is so fun that they are so close in age! Looked like a great evening.
Post a Comment