Last night we had dinner at mom and dad's house to celebrate Pops' birthday! Gram, Mamaw, Papaw, Lisa, Terry, Harry and Debbie were all there to celebrate, so of course we had to show off our little monkey!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
Aww MB.... He is the cutest monkey I have ever seen!!!!!
What a sweet little monkey!!! Colby has the most beautiful eyes.
Oh my gosh- I'm dying!!!! He is adorable!!!
I second every comment. We LOVE seeing him and think he is the most precious monkey ever!
Cutest thing ever! You should never take that thing off of him!
I can't stand it - he is TOO CUTE in that outfit (and always!)
OH-MY-GOODNESS! I love that monkey!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Aww MB.... He is the cutest monkey I have ever seen!!!!!
What a sweet little monkey!!! Colby has the most beautiful eyes.
Oh my gosh- I'm dying!!!! He is adorable!!!
I second every comment. We LOVE seeing him and think he is the most precious monkey ever!
Cutest thing ever! You should never take that thing off of him!
I can't stand it - he is TOO CUTE in that outfit (and always!)
OH-MY-GOODNESS! I love that monkey!!
Post a Comment