HAPPY 8 month BIRTHDAY Colby Lee!!!
What a JOY this baby boy is in our lives. 8 months is my favorite time so far! (yes, I have said that every month) Colby is so engaged and playful. He can see you from across the room. He is not quite crawling yet, but he still goes wherever he wants by rolling there. The other day he rolled over to his little toy box, grabbed a ring out of it and rolled back to where he was to chew on it. It was amazing! Such a smart little boy.
His face lights up when he smiles. My favorite time is when I get to get him out of bed. He is SO happy and sweet. His cuddle moments are also so fun. I love when he's tired enough that he just wants to lay on me. (The opposite is his back arching moments...not my favorite)
He is still eating everything in sight. He is still in size 3 diapers, 9 month clothes, and 0-3 month pacifier. :) He can grab his paci all by himself and put it back in his mouth- yay!
In the past few weeks he has gone on his first big shopping outing with Mimsy and I in Round Rock, sat in his first restaurant high chair, and today he even visited mommy's school for the first time. (he was so good!)
I just love him to death and I'm so thankful for him and the joy he brings to me every day. (he has also brought alot of exhaustion, but that's ok- he's too cute to dwell on that.)
Here are some recent pictures. I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited about Christmas decorating and Thanksgiving get-togethers in the next 2 weeks. This is MY FAVORITE time of year!!! I love that I get to share it with Colby this year. :)
loooooooooove this sweet face in the morning!!
Colby loves to bounce, bounce, bounce
wow! Bad hair day!! :) (maybe it's time for another haircut?)






3 comments:
He is the cutest!! I don't know how anyone could resist those precious grins! =)
Haha, I love that last picture! :)
Sorry, I was looking for new blogs to follow and your's came up. I have a daughter about 4 days younger than Colby, I hope you don't mind me followin' ya. Where are you from? We live in San Antonio and Bella is our first baby. Isn't amazing how fast 8 months flew by?!? I can't wait to see Bella with wrapped presents! :) Take care!
-Angelique
Post a Comment