Monday, February 15, 2010

Dreams...

So...for the past few months Travis and I have been making our dream vacation plans. :) ONE day, when all loans are paid, we are taking a mega-vacation!! It will be our "congratulations- you survived 6 years long distance, quitting a great job to chase a dream, medical school, pregnancy, babies, residency, and everything in between, and... you did it TOGETHER!" vacation!!
Travis was really set on going to Australia, but after watching The Couples Retreat this weekend, our new plan is The St. Regis Resort in Bora Bora!! The movie was hilarious, and this resort that was in the movie was AWESOME! Soooooooo....if anyone wants to join us, start saving your pennies and we'll see you there in about 15 years!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MB- We have had the same problem with Rhian Grace's face. We got the Gold Bond Medicated cream that has the red writing on it and put it on everytime I chane her diaper and it is gone. I can tell though when we have forgotton to put it on b/c the red starts to come back, so I just make sure and do it all the time. Hope that helps some!!!

BTW: The spring sale is going to be May 21-23 if you want to consign!!! Hope to see you there!

Jenn Pitts said...

Oooh, I want to go too! That's so funny, because I saw pictures of Bora Bora in a magazine years ago and have always told Blake that if I could go anywhere, Bora Bora would be it! He wants to go to Italy or Ireland... Maybe some day... =)

Katy K. said...

We have the same idea!!! After David's fellowship year, it will be our ten year anniversary. I want to go to The One and Only Palmilla resort in Cabo. It was in People magazine last week! I also told David that I don't want to share a meal while we are there like we usually do!

Kim said...

We're in... where do we sign?!!! I wonder if we could get a good deal booking 15 years in advance? :)