Thursday, February 25, 2010

SNOW!!!!!

I couldn't get to my mom's house fast enough on Tuesday!!! I was so excited to take Colby out in the snow and spend the rest of the day NOT working. :) Did I mention that I LOVE SNOW?!? and that it never snows this much here?!? SO FUN!!
We found out the day before this that my cousin Jonathan got into A&M (whoop!), so mom was trying to show Colby how to Gig 'Em!!
HE LOVED IT!!
By the time we got home, Trav had already built us a snowman in the backyard!!
Beware: Colby looooooooves to give big, sloppy, open-mouth kisses!~! They're the BEST!!
I've never seen Buddy have so much fun!
When Colby and I came inside to thaw out, we tried on all of our different snow hats!!
Travis helped Ian (our across the street neighbor) build a mini snowman...so sweet!!

No comments: