We have mooooved on...LOOK OUT WORLD! We (and yes, I mean WE...it takes a village to raise a child, right?!?) have a wild child on our hands. He is officially in to everything...at this rate, I'm not sure if I will survive the terrible twos!! :)
All that being said...Colby is a also a sweetheart, a comedian and a love-bug! My favorite moments are when he just wakes up and is soooo excited to see us, when he giggles like crazy when we tickle him, when he smiles and splashes with his daddy in the bathtub, and when he stares in awe of new things. I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!!! (and, I might add, I have decided that I must have been super lazy before he came along!!)
"we need more food, mom"
Colby's drum
what??
(I put him in this walker and he took off RUNNING)
trying to "cry it out" before nap time
ughhhh....so much for that nice beautiful full size bed this was going to be...
(Colby ended up napping in his pack n play...it's chew resistant)
(Colby ended up napping in his pack n play...it's chew resistant)
what's in here??
"now you know prunes aren't my favorite!"
Again, I repeat, I LOVE THIS BABY BOY!!!!!!! He is teaching me new things daily!! :)











3 comments:
I love this post and seeing how he is moving everywhere. Such a big boy! Jenna has started to try and pull up (no crawling...but loves to stand) and wants to chew on her crib, too. I am ordering teether covers for the crib rails and will let you know how they work. Amazon and Etsy have lots!
Oh girl! It just keeps getting better and better!!!! :o) You definitely deserve a nice glass of wine by the end of the evening!! :o)
I love these action shots!! You do have a little mover on your hands!! =) Too precious...
Post a Comment